Datacard SD360 Duplex ID card Printer
Datacard sd360 printer-double sided key features includes
- Two sided printer (Duplex)
- Superior speed and productivity
- Superb image quality for high-impact Ids
- Easy operation that anyone can master
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability.
- 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel.
- Full-color printing: up to 200 cards per hour
- One-sided (YMCKT); up to 155 cards per hour
- Two-sided (YMCKT-K)Monochrome: up to 830 cards per hour and one-sided (black HQ*).
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Manual feed: 1-card input; 5-card output for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm)
DataCard SD360 Printer-Double Sided applications include small-to-medium-sized businesses, schools, clubs and hospitals.
- Saves time with automatic two-sided card printing
- Increases productivity with superior print speeds
- Greatly reduces the possibility of jamming with TruePick card handling
DataCard SD360 Printer-Double Sided Features
Super speed and productivity Datacard SD360 ID printers can print more plastic cards in less time. These printers also feature TruePick anti-jam card handling technology that reduces card printer jams common with other brands.
High image quality TrueMatch printing technology makes sure that the colors you see on your computer screen closely match the colors that print directly onto your plastic card.
Easy operation Intuitive control-panel icons, easy-load plastic card hoppers, and ergonomically designed ribbon cartridge that a drop-in cleaning roller, make Datacard SD360 easy to operate during your busy workday.
Build-in Connectivity Standard, built-in Ethernet and USB ports, and a browser-based Printer Manager, help you integrate your SD360 card printer into just about any application or IT environment.
Earth-friendly Engineering Datacard SD360 double-sided printer earned their ENERGY STAR qualifications by consuming far less electricity than their predecessors. With unique features such as biodegradable supply cores made with EcoPure additive, recyclable packaging and power-down button, the SD360 printers set new benchmarks for environmentally responsible card printing.