JBL PartyBox 310
5 Ratings & 1 Reviews
KSH60,000 (KSH69,600 inc VAT)
JBL PartyBox 310
- Make your celebration heard across the block or across the beach with 240 watts of huge JBL Pro Sound. Turn up the bass and watch the dance floor come alive while you sing, rap, or strum.
- A bright, dynamic light show that dances to the beat will mesmerize your audience. There's a setting for every mood, with subtle pulsating and strong strobing effects.
- With 18 hours of music-blasting battery life, you can go from the opening act to far beyond dawn with PartyBox 310 JBL
- Who says loud sound is only found in clubs? You can transport the party from your patio to the park and everywhere in between with a telescoping handle and built-in smooth-glide wheels.
- Take it from a backyard dance party to a poolside bash. Crafted with IPX4 splashproof protection, the JBL PartyBox 310 Speaker keeps the music going —rain or shine.
- Connect compatible speakers wirelessly via TWS (True Wireless Stereo using Bluetooth connection up to 2 party speakers) or wired via one Aux output to another.
- It features party sound effects that are impossible to ignore. Choose an air-horn, applause or even a "boo" and get your guests entertained.
- The sun can go down but the party can't. The control panel on PartyBox 310 has convenient built-in backlighting that activates in the dark.
|Category||Audio, JBL speakers|
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing loudness, bass and quality
This new partybox is insanely loud, durable, portable and has Alot of bass. I can't even turn it up to 50% Volume because it feels like my house might shake to pieces
By Albert Onyango, July 16, 2020
We found other products you might like!
Recently viewed products
- Quick Heal
- Creative speakers
- Ricoh Aficio
- Tripp Lite
- konica Minolta
- Ubiquiti Networks
- Western Digital