Epson ecotank L3160 All in one wireless printer
- Epson ecotank l3160 is compact 3-in-1 EcoTank with an LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct and hence mobile printing delivering on all fronts thanks to a sleek and compact design and also efficient technology.
- Being a cartridge free printer featuring an enhanced ink filling system and easy to use ink bottles, Epson L3160 is very reliable.
- The L3160 printer produces up to 8,100 pages in black and 6,500 in colour with the included ink thus offering extremely low cost per page.
- Epson L3160 printer has Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, which means you can receive documents to print from smart devices using the Epson iPrint app.
- In addition, with a Micro Piezo printhead, EcoTank provides a reliable printing solution
- This compact 3-in-1 Epson L3160 EcoTank with an LCD screen and Wi-Fi Direct delivers on all fronts thanks to a sleek and compact design, mobile printing and efficient technology.
- This reliable cartridge-free L3160 printer features an enhanced ink filling system and easy to use ink bottles.
- Thanks to the included three years' worth of ink, you'll be able to save up to 90% on the cost of ink.
- Ultra-low cost : Thanks to the included three years' worth of ink1, you'll be able to save up to 90% on the cost of ink with L3160 Epson Printer.
- Cartridge-free printing : Epson l3160 wireless printer uses an ultra-high-capacity ink tank to completely remove the need for cartridges.
- Discover the next generation : Epson L3160 thanks to the ink tank being positioned at the front of the printer, this new design is compact, provides easy access for refilling, and a clear view of the ink levels.
- L3160 epson also features an enhanced ink filling system engineered to minimise the risk of spills and mess.
- The new bottles incorporate a mechanism that ensures only the right tanks are filled with the corresponding colour.
- Print from almost anywhere with L3160 epson with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, your printer can receive documents to print from smart devices using the Epson iPrint app.
Epson L3160 Wireless printer warranty : 12 months Carry in or 30,000 pages whichever comes early.
|Category||Inkjets, Epson printers|
Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
Printing Speed: 33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
Colours: Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
Single-sided scan speed (A4 black)200 DPI; , 11 sec. with flatbed scan; Single-sided scan speed (A4 colour)200 DPI; , 28 sec. with flatbed scan
Optical Resolution: 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
Output formats: BMP, JPEG, PICT, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, PNG
Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
Paper Formats : A4 (21.0x29.7 cm), A6 (10.5x14.8 cm), A5 (14.8x21.0 cm), B5 (17.6x25.7 cm), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9,
Output Tray Capacity: 30 Sheets
Borderless print: (up to 10 x 15cm)
Product dimensions: 375 x 347 x 179 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight: 4 kg
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition
Included Software: Epson Scan
Interfaces: USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
Mobile and Cloud printing services: Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print, Remote Print Driver), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
What's in the box: 4 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M) + 1 extra black ink bottle, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, Software (CD), Warranty document
Recently viewed products
- Quick Heal
- Creative speakers
- Ricoh Aficio
- Tripp Lite
- konica Minolta
- Ubiquiti Networks
- Western Digital